Sunday, February 24, 2013

Things That Happened When My
Family From Florida Visited
  • My Uncle Jay spilled red wine on my carpet
  • My 4 month year old cousin did a face plant in the snow, thanks to my 4 year old brother
  • We played a prank on my aunt Kendra.  We put flour in her hair dryer and it set off the smoke detectors and got ALL over the bathroom.  Uncle Jay's idea!
  • My aunt Jessica kept getting weird prank calls
  • We put a fake snake in Jay's bed and he never noticed it...and he's scared of creepy crawly things!
  • We had a fiesta welcome to the family party for my new cousin Lincoln (the one who did the face plant)
  • Great, great grandma, who was 102 passed away
  • Aunt Kendra and aunt Jessica got into a fight over french toast and coffee
  • We were planning to play a prank on uncle Jay but grandma yelled at us.  And we didn't wake up when we set our alarms
  • We listened to Lincoln's favorite song over and over and over again.  And then one more time.  Check it out  Juice Box Rap

No comments:

Post a Comment